CAUTION: Please don’t bring such articles into or out of China, or you are liable for the violation of the law and the following consequences.
Your are subject to punishment if you fail to declare to the Customs when carrying the articles listed above.
Articles Prohibited from Importation：
1. Arms, imitation arms, ammunition and explosives of all kinds.
2. Counterfeit currencies and counterfeit negotiable securities.
3. Printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and video tapes, compact discs ( video and audio ), storage media for computers and other articles which are detrimental to the political, economic, cultural and moral interests of China.
4. Deadly poison of all kinds.
5. Opium, morphine, heroin, marihuana and other addictive drugs and psychotropic substances.
6. Fruits, live animals (except dogs and cats as pet), animal products, pathogenic micro-organisms of animals and plants, pests and other harmful organisms, animal carcasses, soil, genetically modified organisms, relevant animals and plants, their products and other objects subject to quarantine from countries or regions with prevalent epidemic animal or plant diseases.
7. Foodstuff, medicine and other articles coming from epidemic stricken area or harmful to man and livestock or those which might spread disease.
Articles Prohibited from Exportation：
1. All articles enumerated as articles prohibited from Importation.
2. Manuscripts, printed matter, films, photographs, gramophone records, cinematographic films, loaded recording tapes and video-tapes, compact discs ( video and audio ), storage media for computers and other articles which involve state secrets.
3. Valuable cultural relics and other relics prohibited from Exportation.
4. Endangered and precious rare animals and plants (including their specimens), their seeds and reproducing materials.